These privacy policies are part of the General Conditions for the use of
www.browser-jump.com or https://browser-jump.com (hereinafter the Website). All
personal information provided to browser-jump.com (hereinafter KARBON PROJECT LP)
through the Website or through any other electronic means made available to users
will be handled with the utmost confidentiality. We are committed to protecting
and respecting the privacy of our partner data and the one of their final
1. About KARBON PROJECT LP: we provide software products and has such may collect information form our business partners (customers or providers) in order to conduct business with them. We do not collect personally identifiable data about the viewer of ads we promote. We do, however, record and use information that is not personally identifiable, including but not limited to the following: the IP address of the viewer device, to do geo-targeting, to identify mobile operator, connection type, and other details; the ‘user agent’ of the browser or application, and other relevant request headers, to help us identify your the device type; the date and time of the ad delivered a unique identifier, such as an HTTP cookie or an device advertising identifier, that enables us not to show the same ad over and over again.
2. Rights of affected parties: KARBON PROJECT LP commits itself to respecting and facilitating interested parties exercising their rights recognized by regulations in matters of data protection and, in particular, the rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose data. Said rights may be exercised by sending a request at [email protected], attaching a photocopy of ID and specifying the right being exercised.
4. Security measures: KARBON PROJECT LP states and guarantees that it maintains security levels for the protection of personal data in conformity with current legislation and that it has implemented all the technical means available to it to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided by users. 5. Commercial communications: Our partners may manifest the desire not to receive future commercial communication at any time by sending an email to [email protected], also, by following the instructions at the end of each commercial communication through the unsubscribe link. COOKIES
1. What are cookies? Cookies are small files with text and numbers placed in the hard drive of your electronic device when you visit a website. Cookies allow for the identification of a user from the rest in order to provide a better experience while browsing the Website at the same time as helping to improve it. Cookies may be classified according to their duration in session and permanent cookies and according to their source as first-party or third-party.
2. Cookies used: While visiting our Website, said third-party cookies are generated. Buttons for social networks (third parties) have been enabled on our Website with the purpose of allowing you to share contents of interest with your contacts or to follow us on social networks. Said third parties may set their own cookies with the purpose of customizing the application and measuring its functionality. Because of how these cookies function, KARBON PROJECT LP cannot access them, in the same fashion that third parties cannot access the data of cookies used by us. Therefore, we recommend that you visit the websites of said third parties to understand their operation.
● Ownership: This website is managed by browser-jump.com (hereinafter referred to as KARBON PROJECT LP), with corporate address at 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, United Kingdom, W1W 7LT If you wish to contact KARBON PROJECT LP, you may do so by email, at the following address: [email protected]
● Conditions of use:
1. The use of www.browser-jump.com (here in after referred to as the Website) or of the KARBON PROJECT LP services confers the status of user, which implies knowledge of and full and unreserved acceptance of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter referred to as Conditions). For the purposes of these Conditions, the term "KARBON PROJECT LP" or "Us" refers to the owner of the Website. The Owner reserves the right to modify these Conditions, and we therefore recommend reviewing them each time you visit the Website.
2. You must use the Website/services in it in a proper and diligent way, and agree not to use it for the following purposes: - To carry out any activities that are against the law or are immoral or likely to disturb public order, and agree to use the Website in accordance with these Conditions. - For illicit or prohibited purposes or for reasons that harm the rights or interests of third parties, or to infringe regulations regarding intellectual and industrial property, or any other applicable legal regulations.
3. We use all the technical means at our disposal to ensure that the Website/services is in ideal conditions for you. However, at times and given the nature of the digital environment, incidents may occur that are beyond our control, and we accept no responsibility for any delays or failures that may occur as regards access, functioning and operability of the Website/services, or for any interruptions, suspensions or misuse of the Website/services.
4. All users have permanent, direct and free access to the public information contained on the Website/services; however, KARBON PROJECT LP reserves the right to restrict access to certain information, promotions and special offers to registered customers only.
5. We may provide access by means of hyperlinks to other websites on the internet (hereinafter referred to as third-party websites) that we think might be of interest. We do not own nor are we in any commercial relationship or have any representation agreement with third-party websites, and will not therefore be held responsible for (including but not limited to) any information supplied or gathered by these third parties or for any poor functioning or damages that may occur as a result of using, accessing or browsing said websites.
6. We are not responsible and cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other similar elements on the website or the server where it is hosted. However, we have taken all the necessary measures that modern technology allows to ensure and prevent the existence or transmission of viruses and/or any other type of harmful software through the Website.
7. The intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the contents, including but not limited to the texts, comments, illustrations, images, guides, corporate symbols and source code of the Website/services, are held by the Owner, and when applicable by the entities or persons indicated on the Website/services, and are all protected by the Spanish laws and by all applicable EU and international regulations. Unless prior written authorization is given by the Owner, the reproduction, distribution, marketing, transformation, copying or any other act of communication or dissemination, whether whole or in part, of this Website/service is prohibited.
8. The conditions set out in this document are governed by UK law. Having expressly waived any other jurisdiction to which they might be entitled, the parties submit to the Courts of the city of Vilnius for the resolution of any disagreements or legal disputes that may arise. When one of the parties holds the status of consumer, the Courts applicable to the home address of said party will have jurisdiction to rule on any such disagreement.
DATA PROCESSING AGREEMENT
This Data Processing Agreement ( DPA) is between Partner and KARBON PROJECT LP (as defined under the Terms and Conditions) and forms an integral part of Terms and Conditions available at https://www.browser-jump.com . Partner and KARBON PROJECT LP are hereinafter jointly referred to as the “Parties”. In the event of any conflict between this DPA and the Terms and Conditions, the terms of this DPA shall prevail. This Agreement only applies to the extent that the EU Data Protection Law applies to the Processing of Personal Data under this Agreement, including if (a) the Processing is carried out in the context of the activities of an establishment of either Party in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), and/or (b) the Personal Data relates to Data Subjects who are in the EEA and the
Processing relates to the offering to them of goods or services or the monitoring of their behavior in the EEA.
1. DEFINITIONS: “Controller” or “Data Controller” means the entity that determines the purposes and means of the Processing of Personal Data. “Processor” or “Data Processor” means the entity which Processes Personal Data on behalf of the Data Controller. “Data Subject” means the individual to whom Personal Data relates, including End Users. “End User” means the end user of an internet connected device, such as a visitor to a web page, a user of a mobile app, or a user of an IoT device, or a visitor on advertisement or campaign webpage. “GDPR” means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (also known as “General Data Protection Regulation”).“Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable person as defined in Article 4.1 of the GDPR. “Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon Personal Data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction (“Process”, “Processes” and “Processed” shall have the same meaning).“Sub-Processor” means any Data Processor engaged by the Processor. “Services” means services provided by the Yeesshh in accordance with the general legal terms mentioned above.
3. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS: KARBON PROJECT LP shall notify Partner via e-mail if he receives a request from a Data Subject in the subject of access to, correction, amendment, deletion of or objection to the processing of that Data Subject’s Personal Data. KARBON PROJECT LP shall not respond to any such Data Subject request without Partner’s prior written consent, except in order to confirm that the request relates to the Partner. To the extent that Partner responds to any such Data Subject request, KARBON PROJECT LP shall provide Partner, to the extent required by law, with commercially reasonable cooperation and assistance in relation to handling of a Data Subject’s request, to the extent legally permitted. KARBON PROJECT LP reserves the right to charge additional fees in relation to the cooperation with the Partner in regard to this DPA.KARBON PROJECT LP’s staff: KARBON PROJECT LP shall ensure that its personnel engaged in the Processing of Personal Data is informed of the confidential nature of the Personal Data, has received appropriate training on their responsibilities and is subject to obligations of confidentiality. Such obligations shall survive the termination of that individual’s engagement with the KARBON PROJECT LP.KARBON PROJECT LP shall ensure that access to Personal Data is limited only to those members of personnel who require that access in order to fulfil KARBON PROJECT LP obligations under the Terms and Conditions.
4. SECURITY: Pursuant to Article 28, Section 3(c) of the General Data Protection Regulation, the KARBON PROJECT LP shall take the measures required by the Article 32 of the GDPR.KARBON PROJECT LP shall provide sufficient guarantees of implementation of the appropriate technical and organizational measures in a manner that the processing will meet the requirements of the GDPR and ensure the protection of the rights of the Data Subject. KARBON PROJECT LP imposes appropriate contractual obligations upon its personnel that engages in the Processing of Personal Data, including relevant obligations regarding confidentiality, data protection and data security. KARBON PROJECT LP ensures that its applicable personnel has been properly informed of the confidential nature of the Personal Data, has received appropriate training and has executed written confidentiality agreements. KARBON PROJECT LP will further ensure that such confidentiality agreements will survive the termination of employment or another form of engagement of its personnel.
5. AUDIT RIGHT: To the extent that the applicable law requires Partner to be in a position to monitor the adequate Processing of Personal Data, Partner as the Partner have the right to request an audit from KARBON PROJECT LP to the extent necessary to review whether KARBON PROJECT LP and our Sub- Processors are compliant with the following regulations: (i) any provisions of the Law, (ii) the terms of this DPA, and (iii) Partner’s instructions. KARBON PROJECT LP may provide Partner with a copy of its most recent third- party audits or certifications issued by an independent, third-party auditor, as applicable, or any summaries thereof in order to fulfil Partner audit rights. If an audit is required by law and where its requirements cannot be fulfilled by the provision of such certification, Partner may conduct, either by Partner itself or through a third party independent contractor selected by Partner at Partner expense, an on-site audit of the KARBON PROJECT LP. Such audit may be conducted subject to the following terms: (i) the audit will be pre-scheduled in writing with KARBON PROJECT LP at least 30 days in advance and will be performed once a year at most; (ii) if applicable, all of Partners personnel performing the audit, whether employed or contracted by Partner, will execute a KARBON PROJECT LP standard non-disclosure agreement prior to the initiation of the audit, and a third party auditor will in addition execute a non-competition undertaking; (iii) Partner will undertake all necessary measures to ensure and verify that the auditors do not access, disclose or compromise the confidentiality and security of Personal Data other than Partner Personal Data on KARBON PROJECT LP’s information and network systems; (iv) Partner will take all necessary measures to prevent any damage or interference with KARBON PROJECT LP or its service providers’ information and network systems; (v) Partner will bear all costs and assume responsibility and liability for the audit and for any failures or damage caused as a result thereof; and (vi) any audit activities on KARBON PROJECT LP third-party service providers’ information systems will be pre-scheduled and agreed on with the applicable providers; (vii) Partner will keep the audit results in strict confidentiality, use them solely for the specific purposes of the audit under this Section 6 and the GDPR will not use the results for any other purpose, or share them with any third party, without the KARBON PROJECT LP’s prior explicit written confirmation; (viii) If Partner are required to disclose the audit results to a competent authority, Partner will provide the KARBON PROJECT LP with a prior written notice, explaining the details and necessity of the disclosure, as well as provide all further necessary assistance to prevent such disclosure.
6. SECURITY BREACH MANAGEMENT AND NOTIFICATION: If KARBON PROJECT LP becomes aware of any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of or access to any Personal Data transmitted, stored, or otherwise Processed on KARBON PROJECT LP equipment or in KARBON PROJECT LP facilities (“Security Breach”), KARBON PROJECT LP will promptly: (i) notify the Partner of the Security Breach; (ii) investigate the Security Breach and provide Partner with all relevant information about the Security Breach; and (iii) take all commercially reasonable steps to mitigate the effects and minimize any damage resulting from the Security Breach.
7. SUBPROCESSING AND TRANSBORDER DATA TRANSFERS: Partner authorizes KARBON PROJECT LP to appoint Sub-Processors in order to provide the Services. KARBON PROJECT LP may continue to use the Sub-Processors already engaged by the KARBON PROJECT LP according to this DPA.KARBON PROJECT LP may integrate the Partner’s services with external service providers’ platforms for the purpose of providing its Services, on Partner’s behalf and for the purposes of serving the Partner’s interests, where such external service providers may be Sub-Processors, which Partner hereby agrees to. A full list of such Sub-Processors is available upon the Partner’s written request directed to the KARBON PROJECT LP. Notwithstanding the provisions above, Partner hereby authorize KARBON PROJECT LP to subcontract the Processing to the Sub- Processors based outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) to the extent necessary to duly perform the Service(s), under the condition that the Sub- Processors will provide sufficient guarantees in relation to the required level of data protection, e.g. through a Privacy Shield certification according to the EU Commission Decision 2016/1250, or a subcontracting agreement based on the standard contractual clauses launched by virtue of the EU Commission Decision on standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to processors established in third countries under Directive 95/46/EC or GDPR (the “Model Contract Clauses”), or based on other applicable transborder data transfer mechanisms. 8. OTHER TERMS: This Agreement shall become effective as of May 25, 2018. Partner authorizes KARBON PROJECT LP to retain Personal Data for a period of 3 months from the date of its collection on Partner’s behalf and for the purpose of serving its interests, including for fraud prevention, ad security services, reporting services, complaints or chargebacks handling. This data may be deleted from KARBON PROJECT LP servers after this retention period and/or after the termination of Agreement or earlier, at Partner written request. Notices: If Partner wish to make any inquiries about this Agreement, please contact [email protected]. Liability: Partner shall indemnify and hold KARBON PROJECT LP, its officers, directors, employees, contractors, and agents harmless from and against all claims, liabilities, administrative fines, suits, judgments, actions, investigations, settlements, penalties, fines, damages and losses, demands, costs, expenses, and fees including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, arising out of or in connection with any claims, demands, investigations, proceedings, or actions brought by data subjects, legal persons (e.g., corporations and organizations), or supervisory authorities under the data protection laws that apply to KARBON PROJECT LP in respect of processing of Personal Data on behalf of Partner through Services. The liability of each party under this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in the legal terms. Governing law: This Agreement shall be governed by, and is construed in accordance with, the laws of UK, without giving any effect to any choice of law and provisions thereof that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.